Did your teacher assign you an essay? We have a well-known idea of it that’s the reason you are here. We understand your curiosity of learning to write an essay like a pro. There is a complete method to write a sublime and creative small essay
Writing this type of essay doesn’t mean lack of a proper structure and format. The long form essays involve a number of sections, headings, subheadings, and a lot more stuff to fulfil the purpose of such writing. The smaller essays on the other hand tend to be simpler and precise. They provide the exact concept within a few hundred words.
There is a complete range of dos and don'ts from Perfect Essay Writing that every student should follow while writing an essay for college. Now heading over to all the do’s and don’ts as follows:
Limited Word Count
- Writing this type of essay means small essay, not a long essay with 1000 plus words
- The purpose of a above stated essay is to deliver your argument, claim and ideas within a specific word count. You are not supposed to cross a word limit of 500 words while Writing a Perfect Essay
- A long form essay already has its own specific guidelines and format that doesn't fit in smaller essay criteria. That's why the teachers strictly advise the students to not cross a specific word limit.
- It is for the good cause as conveying your ideas in a limited word count is also a skill.
- A college application essay can also be sometimes a shorter essay but can be longer essay at times as well.
As the first point is limited word count, it obviously signifies the to-the-point answer to the thesis question. The teachers assign short essays to the students so they could get the accurate answer to whatever they have asked. That's why it is important to provide only useful and precise information rather than writing rubbish in your essay.
- The provided essay writing guide is easy to read and even easy to detect any sort of mistakes or plagiarism.
- Yes, your teachers are not fooling who will neglect major blunders in the form of copied work. You must write original content for your essay rather than copying it directly or indirectly from any online source, book or your classmate's essay.
- Plagiarism is unacceptable at any cost whether it is in long or shorter essays. Do avoid copying and write everything original that comes straight out of your brain.
- We said short essay writing, not creative journal writing. There's a huge difference among both of these types of writing, but unfortunately students forget to stay formal in smaller wording essays.
- This essay type is still as important to make an essay longer with words. There is a little variation in the formats of both of these but it should never lead to considering this essay just a formality.
- Sticking to the formal pattern for crafting a well-researched essay is a compulsion and leading requirement of this particular type of writing.
Avoid Tons of Quotations
- The essay you write is supposed to provide explicit knowledge about the respective topic.
- It shouldn’t have a lot of quotations to cover up half of the content. Your essay should provide an answer to the asked question and it requires facts and other useful information.
- You are not required to add a lot of quotations just to fulfill the word limit requirement. The use of extra quotations leaves behind the actual purpose of writing the limited word count essay and many important points that it should possess.
- It'll ruin the quality of your essay leaving the essay for no use.
No Structure, No Paragraphs
- A limited word count essay never means to be 500 words long one paragraph. It is not correct this way.
- Write an essay hook in this way isn’t correct, you should stop right away. It could be the reason your teacher is always rejecting your essay
- No paragraphs in this essay type often leads to many teachers just avoiding the text and deducting the marks.
Paragraphs give a complete pattern to an essay and even if it is a short one, it has to be well structured. Your essay must have paragraphs that describe different parts such as introductory paragraph, main body paragraph, conclusion and some subheadings if required. A fine structure pleases the reader plus such a good presentation of your essay will get you better grades. Similarly, it would have thesis statement and topic sentences as well.
- The first wrong thing to do while writing your essay is zero referencing.
- No matter if the essay is long or short, it requires equal hard work and of course research.
- If your essay lacks the references and citations, it will have no authenticity at all.
- Most of the students never think about adding enough references to their dwarf essays because it will exceed the word count. This approach is incorrect, to cover all the aspects within a word limit it doesn't make sense to remove references out of it.
Your essay can remain in the word limit and still have enough references to support your arguments. There is always a right strategy to do any task, let alone adding references to these essays. The additions of references will make your essay even more reliable and genuine. So, the students who avoid using references for the sake of not exceeding the word count, just try limiting the facts and add a suitable number of references.
- This essay type is often not taken seriously among students (whether college students or high-school) and that's why they have a hard time writing one.
- But these essays carry maximum marks that you shouldn't miss.
- All the above-mentioned dos and don'ts are written while keeping in view the mistakes the majority of the students make.
- We want you to write an incredible essay that stands out. In this blog we have given a detailed idea of what your teachers are actually looking for when they assign you such essay.
Follow these dos and don'ts, and impress your teacher with an expert quality of above stated essay. If you want Perfect Essay Writing experience? Order your short essay now and get help from our expert team on time to meet the deadlines.