- We keep updating our Terms and Conditions from time to time. It is suggested to always read our terms before placing the order.
- We do not share your credit/debit card details with the third party. The information is never saved, shared, sold or leased to anyone.
- By providing us your personal information such as name, contact number, email address, and so on, you allow us to use this information throughout the order process. We only use this information in order to connect with you, update you with the order progress, and for sending you the final draft.
- The completed papers/assignments entirely belong to you. We hold no copyright to your papers once they are delivered. You can submit your papers with your own identity and we keep the history forever confidential.
- Your Visa and Mastercard credit/debit card details or any kind of payment method details will never be shared with the third party. We won't use such details for any sort of illegal purposes.
We highly value your information and privacy and we ensure that it is never disclosed to third party in any case. It is also to be noted that the company cannot be held responsible for any disclosure of information which is without the consent of our company or beyond its control.
Also note that, the first information we collect (which will be described as under) would never be saved by our company. However, the second information i.e., the non-personally identifiable information can be saved and used by the company.
The information we collect are:
Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Your name, gender, age, email address, user-name, password, postal code and other registration information.
- Transaction related data i.e., credit card or any other chosen ways of payment, billing and shipping information etc. also this data is not limited to the mentioned ways only.
Anonymous Usage Information (non-Personally Identifiable Information - non PII)
- Such data is only related to the history of activities carried out by you while you are on anonymous usage history (but does NOT include any PII)
- We might use your IP address to diagnose issues with our servers or manage your IP address which might be use to gather some demographic information to help our marketing team understand your needs.
- It should also be noted that your IP address is a non-PII as well.