While most of us consider this essay as obsolete in the modern society, a problem solution essay still plays a very productive role in bringing some capabilities in readers to investigate and solve a problem.
- Most important is, how to write such essay?
- Before beginning to the guidelines, you must know first what is the essay type that we are talking about
- This is a type of essay in which you
- Identify a problem
- Describe it
- Convincing readers about the genuineness of your problem
- Propose a solution
- And any follow up required such as objections facing
- This essay can also be regarded as cause and effect essay because a problem is a cause of something and the subject affected by it is the effect of it.
- A good essay of such type is considered to have real life applications as well not just a hypothetical model.
- When it is applied to real life problem, it, if not 100%, then 80% of the time should solve the problem by applying the techniques which the essay describes.
- Also, avoid using broader problems, define the problem specifically and narrowly.
- Have some research on problem solution essay topics to be clearer on some topic ideas as well.
Avail your professional essay writers with our expert team right now to attain the best of it.
The successful essay writing guide to writing good essay are as follows:
Identification of problem
- Before beginning to write, you must first explore what is the area of problem that you want to work on.
- This will help you avoid too broad problems and specifically choose your problem area
- You can use any topic of your interest or any current problems in the society or overall to have your topic.
- Problem-solution essays Examples:
- Ethical dilemmas in workplace
- Abusive use of internet
- Global warming
- Overburdening students
- Acid rain etc.
Introduction to the problem
- After successful stage of choosing a topic, begin to introduce your problem to the audience when you first start writing.
- This is the introductory paragraph of your essay that you are going to cover the entire essay in.
- Outline the problem in this paragraph, answer the question such as what the problem and the reason for it is to be solved.
- Start with compelling introductory statement such as “earth is the only planet worth fighting for”.
- At the end of this paragraph, add a thesis statement as well to reflect your entire essay and a glimpse of solution to the problem.
Convincing the audience
- Beginning with the main body, you have to talk about the problem from the eyes of your audience. It should have a captivating topic sentence to engage your audience.
- Make them care about the issue either talking emotionally or logically but remember to add facts and figures as well. Only emotions might not work.
- Make them understand to why the problem matter and why care is required for such problem. Develop their interest.
- Make them care by adding statistical graphs, personal experiences, scientific researches etc. to make them keep reading and dig deeper into the problem.
- Share before and aftermath happening of such problem that will be even more astonishing to them.
Proposing a solution
- After all of the above, you have to dig into the body of your essay.
- Just like any other essay, three paragraphs might be enough for your discussion about the flaw.
- Propose your details and write a solution to problem or set of solutions in terms that is understandable to the readers and easily applicable.
- Avoid using unnecessary words and unnecessary details.
- Add evidences wherever possible. Evidences will add genuineness to your essay and convince the readers about the authenticity of your essay.
- Rely on logical and rational arguments when you propose a solution that is entirely based on your experience and give relevant explanation as possible.
- Also add citations wherever necessary.
- A good solution is the one that is:
- Easy to implement
- Solve the problem easily
Finalizing and concluding
- After enough discussion about the problem, now is the time to close your discussion.
- Do not introduce a new idea in the section of conclusion but summarize all your previous findings.
- Describe what will be the impact of solution that you have proposed in your essay when applied in the practical world.
- Give some real-life examples as well.
- Preference to ending would be to make the audience agree with what you are saying, such as by adding rhetorical questions i.e. “who won’t like living in the world full of oxygen?”
- You can also add some additional sources for information to refer the readers to more information.
- You must be ready for criticism on your essay.
- These essays are dealt subjectively involving the opinions of many other people so criticism arise easily in such circumstances.
- Do not be afraid of it, have your preparation for such cases to back up with critics by keeping strong arguments, facts, figures and scientific knowledge about your essay.
We are providing the best write my essay services throughout the town, just a click and you are going to get the best of our services.
An outline for such essay can be stated as follows:
- Keep the factor of who your audience is throughout while writing your essay.
- Use your tone in such a manner as to sound logical, appealing, professional and convincing etc.
- Have your essay proofread and reviewed before finalizing.
- Avoid using words that would show lack of confidence example “I think so”, “may be” etc.
- Use evidences with every discussion you introduce into your body of essay.
- Start early to have a good time for later stages to ensure un-biasness (especially for college students) for assessment writing service in college.
- Your essay should be confident enough to stand with every objection and criticism introduced.
Problem solution essay topics 2022 examples
- Problem solution essay about covid-19
- Essay on loss of airline industry
- Essay on downfall in economy etc.
Get your perfect essay writing services with our team of expert writers. Order now! To get your essay at amazing prices.