Most of the students believe that writing is not that easy, trust me, it is. The only way is sifting through a good process of writing. But what actually is the writing process?
- A systematic,
- step by step writing procedure,
- to produce a good and finished piece of writing,
- which is useful for any purpose you are willing for.
An effective writing process require major levels or stages of the process, which have further categories as well. These are:
- Step 1: Pre-writing
- Step 2: Writing
- Step 3: Post writing
We are here with our team of expert writers to help you write an effective essay and write my essay.
So, stated here is now the steps in order:
Step 1: Pre-Writing
Pre-writing is the most important step of the overall process of writing because it helps you form the base of the rest of your essay.
Further 5 steps of the process are:
Choosing a topic
- Choosing a topic for your writing is what is keeps you going further.
- This helps you identify your topic of interest so that you will be motivated further to write on it and understand the requirements.
- “Well begun is half done”. So yes! You are already half done when you choose a topic of your own interest.
- You need to have a good focus on your topic to have a grip on it.
- Focus helps you further strengthen your interest and as a result you’re writing.
- Do not lose your focus, you are going to be lost!
- This step involves researching the relevant sources for gathering information on your essay topic. Go for good research paper.
- This helps further to gather information for what you are writing and strengthen your confidence.
- This process involves:
- Use of primary or secondary sources to get information required.
- Analyzing the text.
- And collecting primary data, if required, using relevant research methods i.e., survey, experimentation, case studies etc.
- Take notes as you collect data and do citation work as well to avoid plagiarized work.
Our team provide you with perfect essay writing doing good research and withstanding all your requirements.
Brainstorming and Creating
- Brainstorming the elements to write in your piece of work will help you set out a path to help you further move on.
- Brainstorming and creating that mind map help you structure your writing before you start to write.
- Plan what you are going to write under each heading so that you won’t forget the important stuff that is in your mind.
- Remain consistent on what you choose either be the topic or the whole essay.
- Your mind might change at times but make sure at the very start that you are firm in choosing a topic.
Writing process example of an outline:
Step 2: Writing
This is the level/step at which you start (drafting, revising and editing usually) writing apart from research and choosing topic of interest.
- Whatever you have collected and created an outline for, start jotting down the process. This is a planning drafting stage.
- At this level, do not over think and overlook on write and wrong because that is going to be done while final drafting.
- This step involves creating a draft or piece of writing that at least resembles what you want to write.
- At this step, you can skip for example 1 step and move to the other just because you may have more ideas about that step. Example you can write main body before writing an introduction.
- After going through the process of rough drafting, it is now time to write the final draft.
- Arrange all the elements in a sequential manner as you have planned, and as was outlined.
- You can do this process after a day or two as well to ensure objectivity.
- Look for:
- Better stated arguments, that are not yet better
- Paragraphs which need further information or less information
- Irrelevant paragraphs and remove them
- Now that you have decided where changes are needed do:
- This process can be long lasting and before completing it, you can go back and forth between final drafting and rough drafting.
- Accept that your final draft can be a rough draft before finalizing.
If you are stuck in how to write a perfect essay, keep your worries away from you because we are here to help you in any writing, any time you want if you are stuck anywhere in your writing.
Step 3: Post writeup
You are not yet finished with the process of your writing. The follow up steps are as follows.
- Revising this process is important at the end when you are done writing, to remove any mistakes or misspelled words or errors in grammar
- To add rigor and confidence to your writing, you need to have a good review so to clarify any short-comings in the writing.
- In review, make sure that you have completed the requirements and have good pieces of:
- Punctuation and capitalization
- Citation and references or bibliography used.
- Editing is an essential step that most of the people forget because of the nature of review and editing to go side by side. Yet many people do review but forget to edit.
- Editing is the final step and helps you to boost further confidence and rigor in your writing.
- The preference would be, to edit side by side as you sift through the document.
- Make sure that the correct placement of:
- Letters, punctuations, exclamation etc.
- Some words are replaced with better words
- Spaces and fonts if used are correct according to the need.
- Yes! You are finish with the process now.
Want to have perfect piece of writing? Order now, with our best teams of experts and get perfect writing service.